I am really excited to share this one! It all started with a doodle, and blew up from there.
I got the design printed on transparencies, and spent hours cutting them out. Then I spray mounted them onto the umbrella. The tentacles of the umbrella were made with beads I got at Michael's, and the little jellyfish at the bottom of the tentacles were made using the bottom parts of easter eggs. I used paint markers to draw derpy faces on them.
The model is me
I made a point to dress up to match my umbrella. It was photographed by the teacher at my school, and I edited to raw file.
Here's the doodle that inspired it all: